There is a huge choice of productivity apps that can really help you in saving time and completing more important tasks in a short time. If you do not use any of them it's a real shame. If you have some of them on your devices that's good. Check out our list and perhaps you will find something new and worthy for you.
- ProofHub. This tool was created to keep all your projects in one place. It has a simple and easy to use design that doesn't require almost any instructions and tutorials. With the help of this project management software you can schedule tasks, visualize workflows on Kanban boards, Gantt charts to visualize your project as a timeline. You are allowed to develop and adapt workflows, as well as assign responsibilities based on your company's or organization's process.
- Todoist is a web service with a set of tools for managing various business tasks. You can put these tasks into projects, sort them by filters, edit, assign tags and export. The developed functionality is quite enough for comfortable work online. Together with Todoist, you can manage your projects from anywhere, while using the platform that is most convenient for you.
- Echo. If you prefer talking more than typing and writing, then this best collaboration software is definitely for you. Echo has built-in automatic speech recognition. All you need is to utter the message that you want to send to a person or immediately to a group of people. You can just as easily listen to messages from your colleagues and friends. This application will allow you to stay focused on the main task and not be distracted by printing.
- Bitwarden is an open source password manager with free basic functionality. Bitwarden's protection is based on end-to-end encryption, no one except the user himself can access the data stored on the service. For more protection, the password manager offers the option of setting up two-step authentication via email in the free version or via SMS in the paid version. Bitwarden allows you to save logins and passwords from sites, bank card information, contact information or notes in unlimited quantities. When you save your account data, you can add notes to the site, link it and add it to a folder. Passwords stored in browsers or other password managers can be migrated to Bitwarden while retaining all content.
- Email verifiers. These bulk email checker tools will save you from manual email validation if you need to work with an email marketing campaign. You cannot ignore this process as it has too much affect on your reputation and deliverability of the messages.
- Evernote is a web service and program for creating, editing, organizing, storing and synchronizing notes, where a note means text, an image, an audio recording, or a web page with the ability to attach files of different types. The program allows you to create notes using a set of text editing tools. Records can be stored in different notebooks, marked for the convenience of further search. One of the key features of the service is the synchronization of notes in your account, thanks to which you can access them using any device with an Internet connection. The service can be operated through a browser or through client software.